View Profile Wookums

6 Movie Reviews

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Short. Sweet. Epic.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks a bunch for enjoying. Short words to describe a short flick. Ha ha.

Nicely animated and catchy as hell. There is still some hope for Newgrounds after all.

3 Game Reviews

FUCK ME NOW

It's an okay game, really much like something you could play on your smartphone. My biggest complaint is that the chopper may be too big. Some parts just seem impossible, such as big drops or vise versa. I couldn't get past 4, but maybe I'm just bad at games like this.
Also, some background art and more color overall could have given this game more polish and appeal. Still not, bad, though.

Holy shit, this game is hard.

But hell, I like it, and having my chiptune in there gives it a realistic retro feel. Aside from clicking the mouse, anyway.

372 Audio Reviews

Why is this related to one of my pieces? Anyway, great stuff.

Loud AF, but the kick drum still punches. Nice.

It's a nice chill piece. I love the pan flutes. They give it a truly icy vibe. I could imagine this as like a storyline screen in between levels of an early 3D adventure platformer. My only gripe is the loudness, as usual. I do hope you come back to making new pieces, soon, Newgrounds Audio Portal needs you.

32 Art Reviews

The proportions are nicely exaggerated. Looks almost like a black playboy model, except that she's a rabbit. Playboy bunny? lol

Not bad, but the nipples are a bit large. I guess you wanted to exaggerate them to make it sexier, but I think they just look a little off instead. Also, the arm (right side of picture) is a bit skinny. Maybe that's just the way you want it, though, and perhaps I shouldn't critique based on real human anatomy. I don't know. Otherwise, it's a great drawing and you should continue drawing. Peace.

Burgers will be balanced, as all things should be.

I don't like being quoted.

32, Male